Sunday, July 09, 2006

I've Looked at Clouds From Both Sides, Now

And here are some more. The photo really doesn't capture the sheer edible beauty of what I was looking at....but try to imagine. What's important to remember is that this photo was not taken in some field or on a beach, but from my living room window.

Ice cream castles in the air? Actually, the dairy product they most resembled was a sort of cross between hand-whipped cream and really fresh creme fraiche. Very appropriate for a French sky! Perhaps one of the earliest inspirations for those fabulous, fat-filled, multi-layered creamy desserts?

(Perhaps I shouldn't blog when I'm hungry...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Summer in Paris - rain, clouds, oh lala! This skyscape looks particularly lush, almost like a painting. And yes, I can imagine its pure edible beauty!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home