Thursday, January 11, 2007

Dangerous Liaisons in Real Estate










This is a little street I stumbled upon while going down the hill behind Sacre Coeur. Amazingly calm and quiet for being only a few feet away from one of the most tourist-y parts of Paris. I was so enchanted that I popped into a real estate office and looked at an apartment for rent nearby, not because I'm looking but just because I like to know I always have options. Does this mean I am cheating on my apartment? What are the moral implications of such behavior?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

How much was it??? Just curious...

6:09 PM  
Blogger wampoline said...

Aha! I've got you intrigued. 1600 euros a month (includes heat), for a small 1-bdrm (about 620 sq ft), freshly painted and remodeled, and with a nice view out the window. Kind of expensive, even for Paris, but you're paying for the neighborhood. FYI,it's not on the street in the photo, but facing a very pretty street nearby. Let me know if you're interested and I'll go talk to the real estate agent!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home