Tuesday, March 13, 2007

This Tree Has Potential

Have you ever heard that before? "So-and-so has a lot of potential?" Have you ever heard it said (or thought it) about yourself? Do you ever feel like it's a subtle put-down of where you are in your life right now?

Yes, this tree has potential. But we know that we have to wait for the blossoms to sprout and the leaves to form. Meanwhile, the sun and the rain do their best to make the tree healthy and help it grow, and we admire the blue sky peeking through the skinny branches.

(OK, this is the last time I blog after a yoga class. I'm starting to sound like Jonathan Livingston Seagull. Self-help book publishing, here I come!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I love this picture! Especially after looking at the pictures below it -- its like the clouds around the branches are the white blossoms that just haven't got it together yet.

I have to also say I never rode a bus in Paris but now I wish I had. The buses in nyc aren't bad except they stop every two blocks -- really maddening.

xo

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home