Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Notes from a Winter Sloth

It's December 27th, and like clockwork, the post-Christmas inertia/depression has set in, wiping out all other grand pre-Christmas plans and ideas and replacing them with a nice, thick, heavy, sleep-inducing dose of SLOTH (I can't even say that sentence out loud, can you?).

Here's what it looks like: me, in several layers of wool and polypropelene (or whatever the heck that material is), huddled in a blanket on the couch, with a cup of tea and a Daphne du Maurier book nearby. I move from the couch only to check my inbox (currently receiving bucketfuls of spam -- damn spammers, THEY never take a holiday, now, do they?), boil more water, and go to the bathroom. I'm too lazy even to take a photo. But I think you get the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home