Monday, December 04, 2006

Art Sneak Preview!

Speaking of art, as some of you know, I've been doing mainly portraits for the last few years. But I do actually like painting lots of things other than people -- witness this handsome bok choy (let's call him Bach, shall we?). I've always loved to cook, and be around food in general; I guess it was just a matter of time before it would work its way into my painting. The only problem is that usually I want to eat the food items before I've gotten around to painting them. Or, they end up wilting and rotting because I waited too long. Talk about a deadline! But it's fun to paint something, like Bach here, and then throw it into a soup the next day. Now that's what I call making your art and eating it too! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparky said...

Love the photos in your last three posts...funky, playful, artistic...you've got talent.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home