Thursday, August 23, 2007

Stop! in the Name of Paris

Yes, I'm back in my fair city, although (except for the day this photo was taken), the weather has been anything but fair. It is either raining, about to rain, or just rained and taking a short break. Goodness, but I've never seen so much rain! I wouldn't be surprised to see Noah's Ark floating by. It's like we are trapped inside a rain version of one of those snowglobes, just waiting to be shaken. Meanwhile, that good old Parisian melancholie has reached a whole new level of pique (read: new heights of bitchiness). I'm having to re-adjust to being ignored, stared at, or sneered at, after a month of smiles and (mostly) collective goodwill.

Still, it's good to be back. At least there are no guns here! (Always look on the bright side of life...)

1 Comments:

Blogger findvicki said...

Love this photo and caption. You made my day!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home