Sunday, April 16, 2006

Unbelievable! But True!

Well well well. Here I am. Surprised? It's true that my more computer-friendly friends have been blogging forever (or at least it feels like forever, in blog-time). Whereas I have been talking about doing this for over a year yet only now found the courage to start.

Courage? It took me all of four minutes (maybe less) to set this up. Amazing how real my artificial blocks can seem.

Q: What's more yawn-inspiring than a new blog?
A: A new blog that talks about blogging.

Next time i'll just post photos, promise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

First!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

Ok, just wanted to get that out of the way! Congratulations on the big step, I will add your blog to my daily reading list as you are the only blogger I actually know.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home